Third Party Libraries and Tools
Community contributed libraries and tools on Agones.
- Cubxity/AgonesKt - Agones Client SDK for Kotlin
- AndreMicheletti/godot-agones-sdk - Agones Client SDK for Godot Engine
- Infumia/agones4j - Agones Client SDK for Java
Libraries or applications that implement messaging systems.
- Octops/Agones Event Broadcaster - Broadcast Agones events to the external world
- Octops/Agones Broadcaster HTTP - Expose Agones GameServers information via HTTP
- Octops/Agones Relay HTTP - Publish Agones GameServers and Fleets details to HTTP endpoints
- Octops/Game Server Ingress Controller - Automatic Ingress configuration for Game Servers managed by Agones
- Octops/Image Syncer - Watch Fleets and pre-pull images of game servers on every node running in the cluster
- Octops/Fleet Garbage Collector - Delete Fleets based on its TTL
- agones-allocator-client - A client for testing allocation servers. Made by Fairwinds
- Multi-cluster allocation demo - A demo project for multi-cluster allocation on Amazon EKS with Terraform templates.
- Minikube Agones Cluster - Automates the creation of a complete Kubernetes/Agones Cluster locally, using Xonotic as a sample gameserver. Intended to provide a local environment for developers which approximates a production Agones deployment.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified February 20, 2024: Document `Distributed` pod scheduling. (#3662) (24e7f83)